Advertisement

Tech/Game Dev Blog?

Started by February 11, 2015 02:19 PM
3 comments, last by RLS0812 9 years, 7 months ago
Anyone here run there own blog? Like to read some that are not so popular?
Coding Samples :: Tips :: Discussions :: Game Directory => Game Makers Forums Online RPG Creator

I have two sites active. The first is my Gamedev Pensieve and it's my online notebook of things i know about game development. I update a couple times each week with new things so not have to learn them again when i forget them smile.png. My second site is my blog Spinningcubes and it's not that active, really more about the games i play right now wub.png .

@spinningcubes | Blog: Spinningcubes.com | Gamedev notes: GameDev Pensieve | Spinningcubes on Youtube

Advertisement

GameDev.net has a Journals section. A lot of members post there pretty often and use it as a dev blog and ranting blog of sorts. It even has an RSS feed! :D

I'm sorry about any spelling or grammar mistakes or any undue brevity, as I'm most likely typing on my phone

"Hell, there's more evidence that we are just living in a frequency wave that flows in harmonic balance creating the universe and all its existence." ~ GDchat

I have two sites active. The first is my Gamedev Pensieve and it's my online notebook of things i know about game development. I update a couple times each week with new things so not have to learn them again when i forget them smile.png. My second site is my blog Spinningcubes and it's not that active, really more about the games i play right now wub.png .

Thanks. =]

Coding Samples :: Tips :: Discussions :: Game Directory => Game Makers Forums Online RPG Creator

HERE is the "blog" section of this web site, featuring dozens of authors !!!

I cannot remember the books I've read any more than the meals I have eaten; even so, they have made me.

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement