Advertisement

Don't give TheChubu your number

Started by May 24, 2014 09:12 PM
5 comments, last by Shane C 10 years, 3 months ago

2qk1mwz.jpg

He's probably given the details of every forum member to the Jehovah's Witnesses already :).

:(

"I AM ZE EMPRAH OPENGL 3.3 THE CORE, I DEMAND FROM THEE ZE SHADERZ AND MATRIXEZ"

My journals: dustArtemis ECS framework and Making a Terrain Generator

Advertisement

9hrofm.png

FastCall22: "I want to make the distinction that my laptop is a whore-box that connects to different network"

Blog about... stuff (GDNet, WordPress): www.gamedev.net/blog/1882-the-cuboid-zone/, cuboidzone.wordpress.com/

YOU BROKE THE RULES. What happens in the chat, STAYS IN THE CHAT >: (

"I AM ZE EMPRAH OPENGL 3.3 THE CORE, I DEMAND FROM THEE ZE SHADERZ AND MATRIXEZ"

My journals: dustArtemis ECS framework and Making a Terrain Generator

YOU BROKE THE RULES. What happens in the chat, STAYS IN THE CHAT >sad.png

Chat rules:

What happens in chat, stays in chat. *Unless it's funny!

Isn't posting that a particular person gave a number away on a _public forum_ far worse than admittedly giving a number away?
Advertisement

Isn't posting that a particular person gave a number away on a _public forum_ far worse than admittedly giving a number away?

Isn't calling someone out for posting that a particular person gave a number on a _public forum_ worse than posting that a particular person gave a number away on a _public forum_?

Wait, then what does that make this post?

I just responded to someone calling me out for posting that a particular person gave a number on a _public forum_.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement