Advertisement

What music did you recently discover?

Started by May 07, 2014 11:49 PM
18 comments, last by ChaosEngine 10 years, 4 months ago

If anyone knows of some awesome Jazz+DnB, please let me know!

Some things I've been listening to recently whilst coding.

Solar Fields

B-Complex

Fluke

Best Progressive Trance Sessions

• (Prog. Trance)

Some Random DnB style Jazzy things

"I would try to find halo source code by bungie best fps engine ever created, u see why call of duty loses speed due to its detail." -- GettingNifty

I don't really know if he's well-known or not, but

Jose Gonzales - Stay Alive

His cover of the song Teardrop from Massive Attack was in a awesome scene in the TV show House.

He got some fans then :)

"Smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast." -- iOS: Science Fiction Quiz
Advertisement

You want music to work to then you want Two Steps from Hell. Thomas and Nick are definitely my favourite two composers.

You probably know hearts of courage. Its their most popular and is nearly passing Lux Aeterna for general usage

Some of my other favourites but just stick on any album and you are sorted for hours.

You want music to work to then you want Two Steps from Hell. Thomas and Nick are definitely my favourite two composers.

I forgot about them. I have Skyworld, and "Blackheart" would be my favourite track.

What is music

o3o

What is music

2w6w21y.jpg
"Smoke me a kipper i'll be back for breakfast." -- iOS: Science Fiction Quiz
Advertisement

Wow, awesome!

I'm part metalhead too, I just find it too distracting while working...

@TheComet:

Here are two D'n'B mixes that I like a lot. You might know them already though.

[media]http:

[/media]

[media]http:

[/media]

Edit: Solar Fields, YES!! The Mirror's Edge soundtrack was phenomenal. Haven't listen to them in a while.

Edit: Solar Fields, YES!! The Mirror's Edge soundtrack was phenomenal. Haven't listen to them in a while.

Ha, awesome! I love Solar Fields, Mirror's Edge is what initially got me into them. At the time, there was a video out there where someone had slowed down Mirror's Edge by 30%, which, I must confess, I enjoyed more than the original speed. It was deleted unfortunately.

Thanks for the videos, no I haven't seen those yet!

@all - To whoever likes listening to atmospheric DnB, the following mixes are fantastic.

And en entire playlist of atmospheric DnB mixes:

"I would try to find halo source code by bungie best fps engine ever created, u see why call of duty loses speed due to its detail." -- GettingNifty

Thousand Foot Krutch (Christian metal)...

Thousand Foot Krutch (Christian metal)...

Nothing ever gets better when you prepend "Christian" to it....
Christian metal? Satan preserve us from such an abomination :)

Just bought the Killer Be Killed album, and it's great.
if you think programming is like sex, you probably haven't done much of either.-------------- - capn_midnight

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement