Advertisement

My reputation is now "666".

Started by April 18, 2014 01:36 AM
13 comments, last by slicer4ever 10 years, 4 months ago

I bet he's lurking, waiting for someone to +rep him out of spite.

/conspiracy

Congratulations. I guess every person with enough experience goes through that.

Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q6600, 2.4 GHz. 3GB RAM. ATI Radeon HD 3400.
Advertisement

Some skip that number.

I noticed soon after, somebody rep-ed me.

Shogun.

How come you have Crossbones status? I thought you get that when you go over 1000? Then again, I'm not part of Crossbones either, so no idea how that works...

"I would try to find halo source code by bungie best fps engine ever created, u see why call of duty loses speed due to its detail." -- GettingNifty

How come you have Crossbones status? I thought you get that when you go over 1000? Then again, I'm not part of Crossbones either, so no idea how that works...

Crossbones started as an incentive for pwople to write articles, and didn't require any minimum rep at the time. Later as articles startes coming in more frequently, mike made it so anyone over 1k rep would get crossbones to help with peer reviewing articles. After running for a bit he turned it off because it had unintenional side effects from my understanding. So basically there can be a fair few number of people under 1k with crossbones.

If you want to help peer review and become a crossbones member, i'm sure if you pm any of the staff such as gaiden or jbadams they will happily make you crossbones.
Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement