Advertisement

gandalf - amazing

Started by April 09, 2014 06:20 AM
22 comments, last by Oberon_Command 10 years, 4 months ago

That seems to be from Poland. I wonder what their law has to say about hazardous interference with a state-owned vehicle. In the USA, you'd most probably go to jail for a federal crime1. In Germany, you'd probably get away with a 200-300€ fine, but you'll likely have to explain to a mentally ill person psychiatrist why you are fighting trains dressed like a fictual person. You had better not mention that Manwe told you to do it, though.

1Somehow reminds me of that Tom Cruise movie, too, in which they frame that firm for overbilling their clients, but not so much for the actual overbilling, but the fact that they sent the bills by mail (well, duh, of course... how would you send them otherwise...). Which made it a criminal attack on a federal institution or something equally ridiculous. Though of course, in the USA, that's perfectly plausible... laugh.png

My first reaction is "huh... Isn't that joke like 10 years out of date?"

Then I see the annoyance-factor, but I think some people here need to chill a bit, and work on reducing the stress in their life... :P

Advertisement

My first reaction is "huh... Isn't that joke like 10 years out of date?"

Then I see the annoyance-factor, but I think some people here need to chill a bit, and work on reducing the stress in their life... tongue.png

The world is full of inconsiderate people. The truly sad part though is that the vast majority of them are absolutely clueless about how inconsiderate they are.

I don't stress over it though. I just make sure that when somebody is being inconsiderate to me, they become quite keenly aware of it (and I am rarely polite about it). That probably makes me come off as an asshole to most of those people, but I don't really care what inconsiderate people think of me.

(@olof)

Ye I thing they are dead brained : D see zero annoyance only fun awesomness and such freedom feelings, great and awesome

I agree the prank was pretty lame and a major inconvenience (and it's not like anyone but the driver and a couple others got to see it anyway) but perhaps:

If I was the train driver, I would have kept going.

is taking it a bit far huh.png

“If I understand the standard right it is legal and safe to do this but the resulting value could be anything.”

(@olof)

Ye I thing they are dead brainded : D see zero annoyance only fun awesomness and such freedom feelings, great and awesome

As I said, most are absolutely clueless about how inconsiderate they are.

Advertisement

Having fun on other peoples expense, especially on strangers expense, is not awesome. Not at all. Hopefully they at least received a fine for this.

yet one, greatly amazing

Just to be clear, I agree the guy is an asshole, I just don't see the need to get angry and/or violent about it...

as i said for me it is amazing, and youre seem to be extraordinary heavy bores here : D hehe, but this is my private opinion ;/ tnx for the answers, life long wardega it was great spirit for me

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement