Advertisement

Greetings from Barcelona

Started by January 14, 2014 10:10 AM
6 comments, last by Nihdez 10 years, 8 months ago

Hi Game Devs! Been surfing this forum for a while now and I decided to jump in! Did not find a specific section to introduce myself, sorry about that =(

I came here to sell cheap shoes but I see there is a strong policy regarding that topic so... I'm Pablo Sánchez, game developer in StrangeLight Games from Barcelona. We are currently developing a 2.5D platformer in Unity, scripting in c#. We want to bring back those old tough platformers which we played as kids, but in our own fashion. I don't mean to spam with links to my studio just yet nor in the presentation post so I wont do that here =)

I'll be flying around topics in Tech's, business and game design. Pleased to meet you all!

welcome

Advertisement

You wouldn't happen to be with the Doctor would you?

-Jawshttp://uploading.com/files/eff2c24d/TGEpre.zip/

I'm not sure if I follow you Xaer0. Who or what do you mean by the Doctor?

Hello Pablo. Nice idea you got with your buddies. I hope you get it to market and back with some mo'. How is Barcelona now? I have a friend who recently went here for his ERASMUS but I'm not very much in contact with him.

I think I might have an idea what Xaero fears. Real question would then be: "Doctor" Who?

Previously "Krohm"

Thank you Krohm now I get what Xaero said xD! It's great in Barcelona, well kinda cold where we have the studio but nothing can not be solved with a couple extra kg of clothes hahaha. If your buddy is in Erasmus he might be partying 24/7 then hahaha.

Advertisement

You appear to be correct!

Previously "Krohm"

I'm from Barcelona too. Please, feel free to contact me if you want to chat , is nice to meet programmers in the city :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement