Advertisement

Zombie Survival Sandbox?

Started by July 07, 2013 12:57 AM
6 comments, last by Brick 11 years, 1 month ago

Whats up guys. I'm looking for games that fit on the horror/zombie/survival sandbox style of stuff, I dont know any games where you have to collect resources and assemble a camp or a fortress of sorts, most games I know are about going after zombies or running away, but not resisting and building. Does anyone have sugestions?

Check out State of Decay.

Advertisement

That seems cool, too bad it hasnt launched yet, Ill try to keep an eye on it. I have played the old beta of Project Zomboid and it seems pretty cool, will buy the game today, since its just 4,99!

That seems cool, too bad it hasnt launched yet, Ill try to keep an eye on it. I have played the old beta of Project Zomboid and it seems pretty cool, will buy the game today, since its just 4,99!

That's odd. I've been playing it on my Xbox 360! Looks like the PC version is TBA however.

"Day Z" is unfortunately the only zombie "realistic survival" game I know of, but does not involve the building.

There is a flash game called "Rebuild" which is not that great.

"7 Days To Die" is an alpha game, were you survive and build traps for zombies.

[media]http:

[/media]

I cannot remember the books I've read any more than the meals I have eaten; even so, they have made me.

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead

Advertisement

+1 Gavin Williams

There is a flash game called "Rebuild" which is not that great.

Rebuild 2 is really fun and addictive, though.

For buildings in zombie games I would recomend Zombie Survival on Gary's Mod. At first it seems stupid but once you get the idea of barricading, healing, and shops it's really fun. You also get to play as zombies.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement