Advertisement

Movie & Game Sequels That Should Have Been Renamed

Started by October 18, 2012 06:13 PM
3 comments, last by Heath 11 years, 11 months ago
Last night I decided to sit down and watch Lawnmower Man 1 and 2. It's been some time since I watched the first one ( haven't read the Steven King book ), and I have never watched the second one before.
The first one was cornier than I remembered it, displaying late 80's early 90's knowledge of technology.

The second one, however - oh boy. It completely betrayed the continuity of first movie.

If the people who made the second Lawnmower Man would have just renamed the movie to something else, it would have been an alright cyberpunk / sci-fi "B" movie.

That got me thinking of all the badly made sequels that have almost nothing to do with the original game / movie they were based off of. How many of them would have been better off if they just had their own title ?

I cannot remember the books I've read any more than the meals I have eaten; even so, they have made me.

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Last night I decided to sit down and watch Lawnmower Man 1 and 2. It's been some time since I watched the first one ( haven't read the Steven King book ), and I have never watched the second one before.
The first one was cornier than I remembered it, displaying late 80's early 90's knowledge of technology.

The second one, however - oh boy. It completely betrayed the continuity of first movie.

If the people who made the second Lawnmower Man would have just renamed the movie to something else, it would have been an alright cyberpunk / sci-fi "B" movie.

That got me thinking of all the badly made sequels that have almost nothing to do with the original game / movie they were based off of. How many of them would have been better off if they just had their own title ?

every movie after RE 1+2 should have carried another name.
Check out https://www.facebook.com/LiquidGames for some great games made by me on the Playstation Mobile market.
Advertisement
Troll 2. What do I win?

Troll 2. What do I win?

[media]
[/media]

I cannot remember the books I've read any more than the meals I have eaten; even so, they have made me.

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

So I win Troll 2... Go me! :/

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement