Advertisement

Hardware Help

Started by October 13, 2001 12:58 AM
2 comments, last by Zero_Infinity 22 years, 11 months ago
Thanks for the help with the Emulator guys. I''ve seem to run into a brick wall. My basement got flooded and my computer was ruined in the process. Does anyone know of anywhere that I might be able to find some free hardware? Can anyone help a broke college student?
Did I just ask the forbidden question?

Sorry for the outlandish post fella''s. I''m posting this message via the library, okay so I''ll sell my belongings to get my CPU back on-line...Anyone know of any deals on hardware, besides joe''s hardware? I guess we haven''t evolved to open hardware yet?

I guess I have to do it first, then we all were doing it all the time, right? I''m new to this computer stuff, so forgive my lack of helpfulness on the topic.

Does anyone know of any place that people who have old computer hardware may possibly send it, or does all that stuff get burned like ''old'' books or something?

Advertisement
If you want to buy used hardware you can always try ebay.
Well, the other day I was watching a Hacker Documentary on TV, the Guys at L0pth, raid the back of computer related bussines for parts (you know, big companies upgrade computers and throw perfectlly good computers to the trash can) you might want to sign yourself up to one of these raids

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement