Advertisement

Zynga

Started by June 03, 2012 06:20 PM
3 comments, last by zer0wolf 12 years, 3 months ago
Can anyone tell me how many people work at Zynga's McKinney location? I'm thinking of trying to work there, and I'm trying to research it.
Why does it matter how big that particular studio is? Just apply.

Why should it matter if that studio is 50 or 500 or 5000? If they interview you over the phone, or if they arrange an in-person interview, you can simply ask.
Advertisement
I work at Zynga Dallas and we don't publicly state team sizes. Why are you wanting to know the staff size at Zynga with Friends?
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter

I work at Zynga Dallas and we don't publicly state team sizes. Why are you wanting to know the staff size at Zynga with Friends?

I was thinking of getting a job at Zynga Dallas or in McKinney.

My friend says he thinks there are only like 5 people in McKinney at Zynga. My other friend says he saw them building a new building
in McKinney just for Zynga. Not sure who to believe.

Just trying to do my homework before engaging.
How does only 5 people even make sense? They've released several games (all networked), are supporting them all live, and have more games in development. I don't know their exact studios count, but I can definitely tell you there are a heck of a lot more than five people :P

What positions are you looking into? I can pass your resume along.
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement