Advertisement

NWO

Started by May 03, 2012 03:17 AM
14 comments, last by Paul Franzen 12 years, 4 months ago
any of yall know about the "crazy" conspiracy now days? involving a lot of governments and very bad people :P
Yes, and you're not invited.
Advertisement
thank god :P
[font=courier new,courier,monospace]Thlf, zrrgvat va gur frperg sbehz ng 1400. Fbzrbar vf ba gb hf.[/font]
Fortunately, my vision is augmented.
Lately I've been intrigued by the reports and videos of strange weather phenomenon. E.g. strange twirling lights in Norway, the recent green skies enveloping Moscow that were supposedly birch pollen, purple snow in southern Russia caused by saharan dust, strange orange stuff in great quantities appearing on shore lines, etc. Mass experiments or just Mother Nature out to get us? In the old days, these things were interpreted as signs from the gods, of coming good or ill fortune.

Also the slightly scarier elaboration, that stories and even certain events are created by "bad" people, not only as part of the general politics of fear and "pragmatic" implementations of democracy, but also on a subconscious level, the planting of the idea of (western) civilization heading towards a period of great turmoil and struggle (another great war?) The theory is that these bad or pragmatic people in charge, can't go out and say directly what it is they fear/would like to see happen. But they still have to serve their nations broader interests and do anything to prepare for eventualities. They can't foresee the future's battle for resources, and history doesn't lend to optimism. That's why politicians almost seem saddest of all, and why they study those earlier periods of crisis for breakfast. Let's hope they don't play the fascist card on us. Have a nice day :)
It is I, the spectaculous Don Karnage! My bloodthirsty horde is on an intercept course with you. We will be shooting you and looting you in precisely... Ten minutes. Felicitations!
Advertisement
purple snow in southern Russia caused by saharan dust,[/quote]

That actually happens across Europe and it's not new. My grandparents knew about it.

Puts the power of nature in perspective.

While dust isn't always visible, just read about nuclear fallout. Detonate a bomb and in a few weeks traces will be all over the globe. For recent example, see Fukushima, also Chernobyl.

Ice drilling on South Pole reveals traces of Ancient Roman copper industry.
Its time's like this i remember John Stewart's role in Half Baked:

JS: "Have you ever looked at the back of a 20 dollar bill?"

JB: "no"

JS: "Have you ever looked at the back of a 20 dollar bill... ON WEED?!?!?!?"

Do enough drugs, and you too will see incredible or paranoid things....

Then i just remember my Roman history... and realize that its all possible, because its happened before...

Lately I've been intrigued by the reports and videos of strange weather phenomenon. E.g. strange twirling lights in Norway,

That was a Russian missile test failure. It was a solid propelled "Bulava" missile that had a defect where a hole developed in the side of one of the upper-stages, causing exhaust to leak out and resulting in the stage spinning all over the place. I've seen those videos and minus the twirling, the phenomenon looks exactly like a high altitude solid-propelled rocket firing. If you look towards the end of this footage of a Minotaur rocket launch, you can see the similarities:
The 90s brought us the X-Files and taught us how to properly be all paranoid about almost everything. Then people forgot all that stuff somewhere around 2001 for some reason. But I've always attributed conspiracies to being like sums that are far greater than the parts and the parts aren't really trying very hard to create any kind of conspiracy.

A little off topic but sometimes I wonder about the predictions that the "psychics" were making back in the 90s and how it all compares to what's played out.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement