Advertisement

I used to think a Flash (Super Hero) video game would be impossible to make.

Started by April 22, 2012 04:50 PM
4 comments, last by way2lazy2care 12 years, 4 months ago

Then I saw this.

I think that they could've made a pretty good game based on what I saw here.
To me, it looks like sonic in the city. It looks cool, and bullet time in this game would just be regular speed for flash which would be very interesting.
I'm making a video game with my friends but we need a graphics coder and possibly a C++ coder. If you are interested, please contact me by sending a message.
Advertisement
The open world superhero genre games have been pioneered by the early spiderman series then more recently the batman/infamous/prototype games. It's a well defined genre and it's gameplay conventions are tried and tested. Now with the advent of 3D flash support its quite possible to do this in flash or Unity 3D or any plugin really.

-ddn

The open world superhero genre games have been pioneered by the early spiderman series then more recently the batman/infamous/prototype games. It's a well defined genre and it's gameplay conventions are tried and tested. Now with the advent of 3D flash support its quite possible to do this in flash or Unity 3D or any plugin really.

-ddn

Flash the superhero, not flash the platform.
Oh Flash the super hero not a Flash super hero game which coincidentally involves Flash..Yeah that genre been pioneered by those games I mentioned it really doesn't take much of stretch to work with Flashes powers or any super heroes powers. Check out DC Universe Online for example of all the different powers and that gameplay model could work out..

-ddn
I think the biggest hurdle for a Flash game would be that not nearly as many people care about Flash.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement