Advertisement

Awesome geek girls! FTW!

Started by March 01, 2012 03:24 PM
2 comments, last by _the_phantom_ 12 years, 6 months ago
I randomly ran into a video where a woman was explaining the electrical circuit which she built for a pinball machine. This made me feel warm and fuzzy inside while instilling a sense of hope for humanity. This thread is dedicated to the beautiful and amazing the geeky mistresses of the internet. I'm sure there must be more women like this out there somewhere, right?
Perhaps you are confused by all these fancy new social media buttons on GameDev, but the Lounge is not your Facebook wall.
Advertisement
Let's pause. There was a time when the Owner of GameDev himself approved of such a (similar) thread. And that was a monster thread. I believe it spanned 3 threads (ie. Part1, Part2, Part3).

So why not truly celebrate the ladies in a proper fashion. You know for their brains as opposed for their boobs.

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

Maybe, but the site owner didn't have 5 threads already on the front page of this forum section nor has he been warned about his lounge lizard status.

As such this thread isn't being closed because of the topic but because we have already asked the OP to post outside of this section and not treat it, as put by Wan, like his personal blog/facebook wall.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement