Advertisement

Santorum?

Started by February 29, 2012 10:26 PM
2 comments, last by Washu 12 years, 6 months ago
What are your opinions on this Santorum?...
Just wow.

"President Obama wants everyone to [be able to] go to college. What a snob. There are good decent men and women who go out and work hard every day that aren't taught by some liberal college professor trying to indoctrinate them. Oh I understand why he wants you to go to college, he wants to remake you in his image."

While I do agree that not everyone should go to college, the rest of his statement is just amazing to me.

Like a match to gasoline.
Advertisement
Let's stick with this (and no brackets): President Obama wants everyone to go to college.

And what exactly is wrong with that? It's not like he's forcing you to go. He just wants you to go. And guess what, alot of -- if not all -- parents want their kids to go college. However, that doesn't mean it's guaranteed that he thinks or anyone else thinks that a non-degree holding person is useless. This type of rhetoric is beyond belief. And honestly, yeah, I agree with what Rick said, but the implication as Frob pointed out is just ridiculous. Beyond even.

So no, I wouldn't vote that guy for President. Actually the only Republican I feel is worthy of the job, out of all the candidates, is Jon Huntsman. Qualified, knowledgable, balanced. The only flaw he has is that he needs to tone down the China talk. It's almost like everytime he mentions China he channels his inner-John Kerry. **shivers**

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

• The Lounge is not an RSS; if you post a news item or a link I want some intelligent discussion attached to it. "This is all the fault of the [political party]" doesn't count. Try to draw out deeper meaning; give the reader some meat to think about and reply to.

[/quote]

In time the project grows, the ignorance of its devs it shows, with many a convoluted function, it plunges into deep compunction, the price of failure is high, Washu's mirth is nigh.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement