Advertisement

There are Iranian female ninjas ..... no really there are

Started by February 18, 2012 02:58 PM
25 comments, last by Alpha_ProgDes 12 years, 7 months ago
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/iran-s-female-ninjas-1329496903-slideshow/parents-instructors-students-watch-drills-performed-fellow-members-photo-211115049.html

So I take it that this means that if we go to war with Iran we won't be using any ground troops. Right?

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

Of course we wouldn't use ground forces. In order to fight ninjas you use pirates.
Advertisement
The US is going to contract Somali's?

Why not? We've outsourced everything else in this country.

Reading about Ben Ladin, Saddam Hussein, Iran Contra (?), The Bay of Pigs, and some other regime change (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvador_Allende comes to mind) I guess US have been outsourcing for quite some time.

I think I'll stop here, because I've using internet enough to know this kind of debate is not going to stop otherwise.

[quote name='Alpha_ProgDes' timestamp='1329578631' post='4914205']

Reading about Ben Ladin, Saddam Hussein, Iran Contra (?), The Bay of Pigs, and some other regime change (http://en.wikipedia....alvador_Allende comes to mind) I guess US have been outsourcing for quite some time.

I think I'll stop here, because I've using internet enough to know this kind of debate is not going to stop otherwise.
[/quote]

[quote name='Alpha_ProgDes' timestamp='1329578631' post='4914205']

Reading about Ben Ladin, Saddam Hussein, Iran Contra (?), The Bay of Pigs, and some other regime change (http://en.wikipedia....alvador_Allende comes to mind) I guess US have been outsourcing for quite some time.

[/quote]
Dude. You really think we're having a debate? Is this your first time to the Lounge? lol

This is true. But how would Blackwater feel about that? I mean I'm sure the lower labor costs rile some of the mercs in Blackwater. Plus I don't think scimitars are very effect against shurikens.

Advertisement
This is why you get the professional pirates. Real pirates have both eyes, but the eye patch isn't just for show. They wear the eye patch normally to build up their vision. Then they can take it off when things get serious and go all Matrix on the ninjas. Blackwater is just jealous that their secret army of zombie pirates don't work as well as the real thing.

[quote name='SiCrane' timestamp='1329578689' post='4914206']

This is true. But how would Blackwater feel about that? I mean I'm sure the lower labor costs rile some of the mercs in Blackwater. Plus I don't think scimitars are very effect against shurikens.
[/quote]
You ever watched Star Wars where Luke blocks lasers with his saber? It's kinda the same thing.
[size=2][ I was ninja'd 71 times before I stopped counting a long time ago ] [ f.k.a. MikeTacular ] [ My Blog ] [ SWFer: Gaplessly looped MP3s in your Flash games ]

This is true. But how would Blackwater feel about that?

Blackwater has a special Pirate branch for just such purposes; where do you think your taxpayer money is going to? The military?! Bah. Pirates ofcourse.

[quote name='Alpha_ProgDes' timestamp='1329581701' post='4914217']
This is true. But how would Blackwater feel about that?

Blackwater has a special Pirate branch for just such purposes; where do you think you taxpayer money is going to? The military?! Bah. Pirates ofcourse.
[/quote]
I am now extremely upset that GD.Net forcefully removed my ability to upvote you for that stroke of pure genius.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement