Advertisement

How to search blogs on blogger?

Started by February 15, 2012 05:02 PM
1 comment, last by menyo 12 years, 7 months ago
Ok i feel real stupid but i am missing something really obvious, a search bar on blogger. I have made my account on blogger and uploaded a blog but now i want to search some other blogs by keywords and sort them by date, popularity, likes, etc. It really seems this feature is missing since i searched for at least an hour for this and tried googling it. So if this does not excist anyone has a clue why? It should be easy enough to implement, imagine youtube without a search feature.

Now i chose Blogger for no particular reason, if blogger does not support a must have feature like this are there any other blog sites that do have a search function? If this is answered "no" then i guess my game will be put on hold and the worlds greatest blog site will get in development :D.
Why are you asking us?

I loaded up a random Blogger page and there appears to be a search bar at the top. Maybe if you're signed in the interface is different.

If you are starting a game dev related blog, you might want to use the forum's Developer Journal feature. It can help you get lots of interested eyes quickly. If you're looking for game dev related blogs, you might find some ones that interest you there.

I believe it supports reading from externally hosted blogs, but I haven't tried this myself.
Advertisement
Well who should i ask then? Making a blog about it seems overkill and there isn't a forum on blogger :D. I could have gone to some of the CG forums but at the moment i'm more active here :D.

The search bar in the top left searches for blogs by that user.

Yeah i know but the journal section will only attract people from this website and an ocasional google hit once it's indexed. I really liked the idea of a blog site that functions like youtube, it's essentially the same (user generated content).

If the journals on game dev support external blogs i could import it right away, i will look into that.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement