Advertisement

Ghost Gaming Academy Recruitment - ALL

Started by January 19, 2012 03:45 AM
1 comment, last by sunandshadow 12 years, 8 months ago
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]

Hi everyone,

[/font]

I'm looking for talented individuals who are trying to break into the gaming industry in all aspects of gaming. These individuals should be highly motivated with a extreme passion for video games with extensive experience in all game genres and a great attitude for communicating with prospective players.

[/font]

This is not a formal company. This is a unique group of talented individuals (at first). Game development will be community/audience driven where some details of the game will be shared with the audience for input and criticism via a blog. This new style of community driven game development is not only a chance to try out something completely new, but it also expands and widens the creativity boundaries of a given project and gives a great sense of involvement from the community - it is something that they are truly a part of. This doesn't mean developers will take every idea, but rather what they feel would best fit the objective of the project.

[/font]

As of now, there is no monetary compensation. Upon completion of the project, sales of our product will determine how much you make. However, the experience you will gain from this project is immeasurable. If you are truly passionate and looking for a serious opportunity to work on a great and new game project that you could put on your resume for experience and even make some money, this is it for you. For all we know, this could be the next best company to date.

[/font]

If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, whether as a community member or a developer, please don't hesitate to come check out my blog! Recruitment details are on posted on there. The project officially starts Jan 30, so don't wait too long!

[/font]

http://ghostgamingac...y.blogspot.com/[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]

- Applications and information

[/font]

http://twitter.com/Ghost_Academy[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]

- Follow us on twitter!

[/font]

Thanks for your time,

[/font]

Jeff

[/font]

Ideas? Comments? Please post below or message me!

[/font]

There's a dedicated sub-forum for recruiting.
Advertisement
Go to the help wanted forum and follow the mandatory template there.

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement