Advertisement

Game help?

Started by January 14, 2012 08:15 PM
5 comments, last by MrGuild 12 years, 8 months ago
Hey guys :D I've been looking for a nice free MMO to play while I wait for Guild Wars2. Basically I want a game that is a wide community that offers nice PVP modes Kinda like WoW but I don't wanna get the first WoW for lvl 20. I've tried a lot of games, I don't like to grind grind grind all the time but I don't mind grinding I can if it's needed. I hope someone can give me a good game and I know I have little info but that's basically why Im having such troubles finding the best game for me. Thanks for ideas if you have any :D
Haven't played it myself but I've seen Haven and Hearth pop-up quite frequently lately.

http://www.havenandhearth.com

Free MMO where permanent changes to the environment can be made by the player.
Advertisement
Thanks I will be sure to check it out :D
Hmm, didn't deem very player based, any other ideas, downloaded games are fine too.
Really? I think it requires more teamwork etc. than WoW does, not that WoW is a bad game. For me, I can't really find any good MMOs these days. I only play Face of Mankind. It's considered a sandbox sci-fi roleplay/shooter game but it has a pretty steep learning curve(not as bad as EvE, but still). There's 8 factions that can take over planets/colonies, and it's pretty much full loot dropping. There's a newish dev team for it and they are starting to roll out some awesome patches(there's a big one coming in the next week or two). It's not for everyone, but it can be a lot of fun. You can check it out if you want.
http://www.runescape.com
Advertisement
Yes I have played Runescape in the past but I feel I want more of a better graphical game I do love it though If they could put all the features into a 3D MMO like WoW it would blow WoW away. Just the fact that it's browser-based and easy to hack. Not to mention the membership needed to have the real fun in the game. But thanks for the good reminders of that game back when the tutorial island was around :') good times.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement