Advertisement

Selling game on ebay?

Started by December 15, 2011 08:33 AM
4 comments, last by ryan20fun 12 years, 8 months ago
Hi, i was wondering if it's possible to sell games that i've made on ebay, and if so, how would it work?
Possible? Yes. Convenient? No. Why not offer people the chance to buy your game via your own website instead? Or sell it via a third party?
"I will personally burn everything I've made to the fucking ground if I think I can catch them in the flames."
~ Gabe
"I don't mean to rush you but you are keeping two civilizations waiting!"
~ Cavil, BSG.
"If it's really important to you that other people follow your True Brace Style, it just indicates you're inexperienced. Go find something productive to do."
[size=2]~ Bregma

"Well, you're not alone.

There's a club for people like that. It's called Everybody and we meet at the bar[size=2]."

[size=2]~ [size=1]Antheus

Advertisement
Well, i have no idea how to make a website that i can sell stuff on, or how to contact said third-party.
What sort of games have you made?

There are a variety of services that can help you to sell your game, but which you should choose depends upon the type of game, target platforms, technology used, etc...

eBay very likely isn't a good choice for selling your games.

- Jason Astle-Adams

If it's a PC game, you might have better luck checking out an indie game distribution site--something like Indievania, maybe. I think they're supposed to be pretty welcoming.

Life in the Dorms -- comedic point-and-click adventure game out now for Xbox Live Indie Games!

My portfolio: http://paulfranzen.wordpress.com/

what about using Steam to sell your game ?

Never say Never, Because Never comes too soon. - ryan20fun

Disclaimer: Each post of mine is intended as an attempt of helping and/or bringing some meaningfull insight to the topic at hand. Due to my nature, my good intentions will not always be plainly visible. I apologise in advance and assure you I mean no harm and do not intend to insult anyone.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement