Advertisement

What would you do on a Lazy & Rainy day.

Started by November 07, 2011 03:16 AM
4 comments, last by mmakrzem 12 years, 10 months ago
Yes, As the question states above i am just eager about what others would do on a Lazy & Rainy & Boring day,
I never feel like programming or to do any other work on a rainy and lazy day. Is it just with me or you guys prefer being lazy?
Same thing I do every night. Program. That's the nice thing about living in Michigan it's generally bad outside. Next 3 days will be rain according to my phone. Soon it will snow. I love snow. :)
pinkybrain.png
Advertisement
I would construct additional pylons.
I generally program for a bit as I don't really get as much time as I'd like to do this, then I fish out a great movie to watch :D . I love the snow as well, at least watching it fall, and sitting inside when everything's closed. The worst part is when it ends, cause snow cleaning is a pain....

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!

Step 1) Ingest healthy amounts of coffee or the beverage of your own choosing.
Step 2) Bring out your never-to-be-sufficiently-damned programming book of choice.
Step 3) Start reading.

OR

Step 2) Bring out a nice quiet movie from your selection and watch it.

OR

Step 2) Take a walk in the rain while muttering about how damn cold it is (a plus if you manage to get every piece of clothing wet).

Or you just do whatever the hell you want. As for me, I'll keep up with what I do best -- making levels, listening to some awesome piano pieces and catching a good quiet movie in the background while ingesting my favourite beverage (coffee) with the occasional digestible piece of food coming my way :)
"I will personally burn everything I've made to the fucking ground if I think I can catch them in the flames."
~ Gabe
"I don't mean to rush you but you are keeping two civilizations waiting!"
~ Cavil, BSG.
"If it's really important to you that other people follow your True Brace Style, it just indicates you're inexperienced. Go find something productive to do."
[size=2]~ Bregma

"Well, you're not alone.

There's a club for people like that. It's called Everybody and we meet at the bar[size=2]."

[size=2]~ [size=1]Antheus

On rainy days I like to sit down and play a computer game to relax, or I'll open up Maya and just start creating something for the fun of it. Its like playing with playdough & lego's!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement