Advertisement

FPS GAMES SUCK!

Started by July 26, 2011 06:20 PM
31 comments, last by TheCompBoy 13 years, 1 month ago
OKAY!!!! I hate to say this but fps games suck. Every fps game I've played from CoD to the Crysis and Halo franchises suck! The only good fps game I know of is Rouge Warrior and that's only because of it graphics and stealth gameplay!

OKAY!!!! I hate to say this but fps games suck. Every fps game I've played from CoD to the Crysis and Halo franchises suck! The only good fps game I know of is Rouge Warrior and that's only because of it graphics and stealth gameplay!

So make a better one.
Advertisement
So don't play FPS games. Go play Peggle or Farmville instead.
I don't believe that to be true! The games you mentioned don't "suck" at all, even though I'm not that big of a fun of Crysis. I especially liked the F.E.A.R series, Doom 3 and Return to castle Wolfenstein (these are my favorites). And even though I don't like a game, I still find great elements in almost each and every one of them. That being from a developer point of view. Anyway, it's your opinion.

OKAY!!!! I hate to say this but fps games suck. Every fps game I've played from CoD to the Crysis and ...

I'm really happy for you and I'mma let you finish, but rpg's are the worst games of all time. THE WORST GAMES OF ALL TIMES!
Troll Threads for ratings yay, rate me up kthxby!!
Advertisement

OKAY!!!! I hate to say this but people named Tiner suck. Every person named Tiner I've ever seen from Tiner to Tiner sucks! The only good Tiner I know of is ApochPiQ and that's only because he's not Tiner!

Wielder of the Sacred Wands
[Work - ArenaNet] [Epoch Language] [Scribblings]

Now, where did that dislike button go ...
"Rodimus and Unity" - My developer journal
Rouge Warrior? Sounds like a game about make-up, not guns.

Anyhow, you didn't mention any of my particular favourite shooters - the DOOM and Quake series, Duke Nukem 3D, Shadow Warrior, Blood, or Prey. I'm really enjoying Duke Nukem Forever, too.

[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]

Rouge Warrior? Sounds like a game about make-up, not guns.

Anyhow, you didn't mention any of my particular favourite shooters - the DOOM and Quake series, Duke Nukem 3D, Shadow Warrior, Blood, or Prey. I'm really enjoying Duke Nukem Forever, too.

Duke Nukem forever was one of the few fps games I've ever enjoyed. Rouge Warrior is a real game, google it. It's sick. But it was for xbox 360 and consoles suck balls.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement