Advertisement

I think I have a problem.

Started by June 27, 2011 11:39 AM
11 comments, last by szecs 13 years, 2 months ago
Listen. I think I'm awesome. I cannot get that shit out of my mind. I've tried everything, I've put my life on risks you couldn't imagine and I'm still alive.

I believe there are stuff, angels or loas or whatever that are after me, and over all of them there is God. The worst thing is that I can function perfectly, I can make people want to listen what I say, people defends me without them giving me nothing in exchange.

I've been trolling this forums lastly because I feel I need to learn a lesson. I NEED SOME FUCKING SOMEONE TO TEACH ME A FUCKING LESSON FOR ONCE. Violence cannot make it. Fear of loosing someone or stuff doesn't make it because I already got rid of that.

I think I'm fucking lost. Yes I did church like for 3 years and they would stare at me like if I was Jesus. FUCK THEM. I am a fucking person who doesn't seem to fit anywhere and I'm too fucking proud to commit suicide, I'm so fucking lost.

I don't know WHAT ELSE TO DO.
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
Sounds like a-typical egomania at it's extreme, but what do I know? See a psychiatrist if it bothers you that much - and that goes for pretty much any similar problem. Definitely do not ask a bunch of random forum dudes for advice - that's just, well...
22-16112004.gif
"I will personally burn everything I've made to the fucking ground if I think I can catch them in the flames."
~ Gabe
"I don't mean to rush you but you are keeping two civilizations waiting!"
~ Cavil, BSG.
"If it's really important to you that other people follow your True Brace Style, it just indicates you're inexperienced. Go find something productive to do."
[size=2]~ Bregma

"Well, you're not alone.

There's a club for people like that. It's called Everybody and we meet at the bar[size=2]."

[size=2]~ [size=1]Antheus

Advertisement
I really need to get banned from here and from facebook and everywhere. I should pack a bag and go starve for a while.
I love you.
You could drink more...

Or go on a crazy backpacking adventure.

Or do some extreme volunteer work (like in Congo or Haiti or something).

Option C would probably help the most, your problems tend to disappear when you help other people with shittier problems (like not having clean water or food).
If God and his angels are after you, there's really only one guy you can turn to, if you don't mind the pugnant sulphorous smell and the horn clippings everywhere. If you sacrifice the occasional goat and drink the occasional tumbler with virgin blood, I'm sure he'll keep God off your back for a while. Good luck :)
It is I, the spectaculous Don Karnage! My bloodthirsty horde is on an intercept course with you. We will be shooting you and looting you in precisely... Ten minutes. Felicitations!
Advertisement
damn you guys, you were supposed to feel pity for me. or tell me to go to the psychiatrist or something. But you're being cool and that's NOT HELPFUL.

At least I'm not crying anymore. I'm such a pussy. smh
Maybe you're just 2 cool 4 school.

Try riverdance. Get some Michael Flatly on blu-ray and imitate. You're either less cool before you're good at it or less cool because you fail. As a bonus, you also trade money, which is cool, for a Michael Flatly blu-ray collection in 3D.
awesome.jpg
Enabling is fun. :cool:
Listen. I think I'm awesome. I cannot get that shit out of my mind. I've tried everything, I've put my life on risks you couldn't imagine and I'm still alive.[/quote]

Hmmmm. Have you tried not thinking you're awesome?

But then again, you are amazing. Speaking of which, I've been meaning to ask you, would you like to fornicate with my wife? I'd be honored if you did it as many times as you wanted and I'd pay you money for it as well. May I clean your house while you go at it? Forgive me if I'm asking too much, but you understand.You're so great.
I'm that imaginary number in the parabola of life.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement