Advertisement

Anyone want some free publicity?

Started by June 15, 2011 09:03 PM
2 comments, last by monkeyman 13 years, 2 months ago
I'm looking to write a series of articles on independent/hobbyist made games for BitMob.com. I'm like to do about one or two per week, so if you've got a project that's reasonably far along and want to get the word out (for selling or recruiting reasons, either is fine by me) send me a message here or email me at kylebrussell@berkeley.edu. Basically, I'll ask a series of questions about your progress so far, if you've raised any funds, how many team members are working on the project, what platforms, etc. I'm fine with emailing the questions, but if you're really excited about your project I'd like to have a phone interview if possible. To moderators: I'm sorry if this is the wrong forum, this didn't seem like it necessarily fit in "Your Announcements" per se.

Additionally, I pose this question: for those of you who've been on it, what's your opinion of BitMob.com? Personally, I feel that the quality of the articles posted on the main page is superb, especially when contrasted with some of the bigger gaming sites nowadays (I'm looking at you, IGN).
----------------------------My site: www.sudoexec.net
The article is up here for anyone who was interested.
----------------------------My site: www.sudoexec.net
Advertisement
forums.indiegamer.com would be a good place for a thread like this
I don't know if this is applicable but I released my software for free recently:

www.Gimpel3D.com
"Like all good things, it starts with a monkey.."

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement