Advertisement

Hello Peoples!

Started by May 27, 2011 08:13 PM
9 comments, last by EyesOfTheForgotten 13 years, 3 months ago

Hello! I'm a newbie here, been in about...ohh...5 years in programming; and just wanted to make some contacts, make some games, etc etc;
For a quick summery: I'm currently in development in a project, by myself, which is kinda large, but it'll keep me busy on rainy days (like today). The project itself is simple and easy; just lots of contents.
Anywho! Whats new in the neighborhood?! :)

Hi, I am also new and have a few year of programming. What have you been working on?
Sorry for the total delayed reply!My internet on my big computer decided to pack it's bags and head out the door, (dial-up, i hate it) so, right now i'm using my land-lord's usb modem for my laptop.
Welcome to gamedev! I already envy your artistic resolutions!I also tried to do some simple games for kids but I totally lack the creative vision to make this happen.As you have an objective in your mind I suppose you're already on the right track. [/quote]Creative vision is the easy part; the hard part is being creative enough to actually do it! (good news, I'm done the heightmap)
Hi, I am also new and have a few year of programming. What have you been working on? [/quote]well, my programming is at a halt cause of graphic needs...and i know i could use placeholders, but, since i'm the only one doing everything so far, i think if i make the stuff now, i won't have to latter :PWell, Have fun, and if i don't respond for a week, thats cause i'm kicking my desktop computer xD

Jack of all trades

Master of none

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement