Advertisement

music videos with young boy

Started by May 27, 2011 01:38 PM
8 comments, last by FableFox 13 years, 3 months ago
I watched Geboren um zu leben (
), Love Generation (
), and a music video (i forgot, want to search later) where a boy was riding bicycle before transforming with a guy in auto accident (red truck, i think).

and as a research, i want to watch more music videos where the central character are young boy/s. As usual, I did tried google. but this kind of thing rarely give out correct search result, since "music videos with kid", "music videos with young boy" are too generic.

so, if any of you remember watching music videos with a boy as the central character in the music video (it's okay whatever the song is), please post.

it's a bonus though if it's songs by adult instead of kid music (barney, sesame street etc).

REAL song by kids are OK though (such as tell me why by declan gabriath) (
). Although i do prefer a music video that tells a story instead of just a kid singing around (but if that song is awesome, post anyway. i totally love 'farmer in the dell'. biggrin.gif.

Anyway, post away if you know anything. no need to put a link, just song title and performer is enough, although it's okay if you do. i'll do the rest. Thanks.
Try to search for "Justin Bieber".
Advertisement
You want make me listen to JB ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif?

Actually, due to his popularity, he would be the last person you might want to suggest.

Anyway, I'm looking for more real music, and real videos. his music video mostly focus on him as a person, and rarely tells a story.
i mean, i went to his vevo youtube, and mostly the video music shows him dancing, singing, and doing menial stuff (practice dancing? talking with fan?).
It was a joke, I meant to insult JB as a "young boy"!
i have to admit, created or not (the popularity surrounding him), greyson chance is awesome.
Advertisement
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
Huh! Just found that posted on my fb page:
It tells a story and everything *hrrhrr*

http://vimeo.com/24175601
is tropical - the greek is what i wanted. strange concept, but awesome none the less. cool.gif

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement