Advertisement

Mindfuck trick

Started by May 11, 2011 01:54 PM
15 comments, last by swiftcoder 13 years, 4 months ago
Trick.

I know I should add my opinion, but I'm speechless at the moment. I thought I was a damn engineer, but I can't get is. I hope God it's fake.
It's CGI.
Advertisement
Lol, szecs I can't believe YOU would fall for this.
The real question is, how many cups of water have you poured on your table?
:lol: old, but yeah I can picture people trying this and getting mad.
It's definitely not fake, it took me about 10 tries but I finally did it. If it didn't work for you yet I would keep trying. Try doing it on your kitchen table or countertop instead of the bathtub or outside. Also, I found that car titles and important photos worked better at suspending the water than blank cards.
Advertisement
I can do this.

Seems to work better on a very, very cold day.
Latest project: Sideways Racing on the iPad

Lol, szecs I can't believe YOU would fall for this.

Why? Who are meh?

My boss' daughter wants to do this trick on a show (<18) and I wanted to prove it's fake by asking you most creditable people of teh Gamedav communism...
Just a note. I haven't tried it. After 8 hours of work and after a little misleading intro by the boss' daughter (I thought this was an actual experiment and that's why she wanted to do it in some physics contest) and some not too good monitor made me think for a moment it's not fake. I posted immediately before work ended.

So yeeah, I'm FACEPALM
This reminds me of a thread someone started elsewhere to see if (2011 - year of birth) would reveal your age. They were completely mystified and mindblown at this, and I'm not sure of my explanation of simple arithmetic cleared it up. Pretty sure the OP thought it was some supernatural thing about the number 2011. laugh.gif

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement