Advertisement

Did I screw up by going to full sail?

Started by May 06, 2011 08:34 PM
12 comments, last by DarklyDreaming 13 years, 4 months ago
Develop a good relationship with your professors. You don't do that by bitching about them on internet forums. Go to office hours as often as you need to.

Develop good relationships with other students and study together, that can really help, and then will provide a network of support when you're stuck on something.

Like others said, learn how to learn.

Don't forget about art, it's the culmination of human expression and you won't be fully human if you don't get it.

Sorry, but reading that line brought up another:

This is art. When you hear the buzzer, stare at the art. {BUZZ} You should now feel mentally reinvigorated. If you suspect staring at art has not provided the required intellectual sustenance, reflect briefly on this classical music.
Advertisement

[quote name='capn_midnight' timestamp='1305233508' post='4809951']
Don't forget about art, it's the culmination of human expression and you won't be fully human if you don't get it.

This is art. When you hear the buzzer, stare at the art. {BUZZ} You should now feel mentally reinvigorated. If you suspect staring at art has not provided the required intellectual sustenance, reflect briefly on this classical music.
[/quote]

HA! nice. You le chuckle my funny spot.

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

[quote name='capn_midnight' timestamp='1305233508' post='4809951']

[/quote]
Ha! Loved that line :)
"I will personally burn everything I've made to the fucking ground if I think I can catch them in the flames."
~ Gabe
"I don't mean to rush you but you are keeping two civilizations waiting!"
~ Cavil, BSG.
"If it's really important to you that other people follow your True Brace Style, it just indicates you're inexperienced. Go find something productive to do."
[size=2]~ Bregma

"Well, you're not alone.

There's a club for people like that. It's called Everybody and we meet at the bar[size=2]."

[size=2]~ [size=1]Antheus

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement