Advertisement

What song between 2000 and 2006 had the chorus with the word "hole" in it.

Started by May 04, 2011 12:01 AM
13 comments, last by PrestoChung 13 years, 4 months ago
How do you know the song was from 2000-2006?
Excepting for GTA, I never played a game which it's music had lyrics.. Can you describe the game? Someone might recognize it.
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
Advertisement

Not 100% sure about that boundary anymore. Could have been before 2000, but most certainly not after 2006.

Excepting for GTA, I never played a game which it's music had lyrics.. Can you describe the game? Someone might recognize it.

nah I forgot what game it was in and having played pretty much every single PS2 game that ever came out it's hard for me to remember.

It's odd to describe what the song is in my brain right now. It's like a feeling. I'll know it when I hear it, but I can't remember any of the lyrics anymore.Not even sure the word hole is in it anymore. :unsure:

[quote name='PrestoChung' timestamp='1304559960' post='4806696']

Not 100% sure about that boundary anymore. Could have been before 2000, but most certainly not after 2006.

nah I forgot what game it was in and having played pretty much every single PS2 game that ever came out it's hard for me to remember.

It's odd to describe what the song is in my brain right now. It's like a feeling. I'll know it when I hear it, but I can't remember any of the lyrics anymore.Not even sure the word hole is in it anymore. :unsure:
[/quote]

Then you help me with this one. :D
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
I do remember that the chorus doesn't show up in the song much (like three times?). It's kind of a soft chorus.

[quote name='PrestoChung' timestamp='1304559960' post='4806696']

[/quote]

The reason I ask is because the only song that comes to mind is "Head like a hole" by nine inch nails but it's from ~1990

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement