Advertisement

What song between 2000 and 2006 had the chorus with the word "hole" in it.

Started by May 04, 2011 12:01 AM
13 comments, last by PrestoChung 13 years, 4 months ago
I remember a song that was in a video game when I was younger. It was a high energy song I think that had the word "hole" in the lyrics. I have figured out it's not Whole by Flaw, Black Hole Sun, Whole in the Earth, or Whole in the World (Eagles). Can't for the life of me think of the song though. I feel like it's right on the tip of my tongue though since I played the game for days with a friend.

If anyone can think of a song that fits that has "hole" in the lyrics can you please tell me the name. I know this is vague, but it was a pretty well known song at the time. ;)

I remember a song that was in a video game when I was younger. It was a high energy song I think that had the word "hole" in the lyrics. I have figured out it's not Whole by Flaw, Black Hole Sun, Whole in the Earth, or Whole in the World (Eagles). Can't for the life of me think of the song though. I feel like it's right on the tip of my tongue though since I played the game for days with a friend.

If anyone can think of a song that fits that has "hole" in the lyrics can you please tell me the name. I know this is vague, but it was a pretty well known song at the time. ;)

Its not http://www.youtube.c...h?v=zmjmN1qQLuY is it? ("Place your hands" by Reef).

EDIT: If it is, then you might be interested to know that I've just found out it doesn't say hole, it says hope (but it really does sound like hole).

EDIT: umm, apparently this song was released in 1996?! Really?! O.o Damn, time flies. Well, I could have sworn it was popular around 2000 or so, so it might still be the one you're thinking of. EDIT: yup, further research confirms it was popular around that time due to a re-surgence.
Advertisement
Supermassive Black Hole by Muse?

"Place your hands" by Reef

nope

Supermassive Black Hole by Muse?

nope

heh trying my best to try to think of any other lyrics.
Any more information?

Was it rock-music, or a dance track, or of any particular recognisable style? I assume from the songs you've been looking at probably a male singer? Do you know what video game it was in?

Not perhaps Led Zeppelin's Whole Lotta Love?

- Jason Astle-Adams

OFF TOPIC : I finally found a song I searched for almost 22 years or something. Caravan by Kitaro. When I was a kid, i heard it in the radio at very late night. i accidentally awake, and the radio was playing this song. I guess my body react to good song (i also automatically wake up to "land down under" last year).

Suddenly i remember the song after reading an article about kitaro and caravan. and i was like, whoa, could this be the caravan i listed to when i was a kid, and only once?

ON TOPIC : This board is a nice place to know about song. Really.
Advertisement

Was it rock-music, or a dance track, or of any particular recognisable style?

Yes rock pretty much.

I assume from the songs you've been looking at probably a male singer?

yes

Do you know what video game it was in?

Nah. Might have been a BMX game. I have no real idea though.

nope

Any more information?

Was it rock-music, or a dance track, or of any particular recognisable style? I assume from the songs you've been looking at probably a male singer? Do you know what video game it was in?

Yes I agree. You have a very insightful post my friend.
do you remember the console, I can narrow it down pretty fast if you know what system this was.

edit: OK I'll point you in the right direction you can do the work. There's about 20 "BMX" games from 2000 to 2006. if you go to mobygames.com you can search for them and each have music credits (you may have to google the game + soundtrack to see the song titles). You can then google for each of those song lyrics. If you can narrow down the game or platform you'll have significantly less searching to do.
Nope wasn't Splashdown or X-Games Skateboarding which I thought it was in. I still think it was on a PS2 game I played. I wonder if wikipedia is really listing all the songs in the Splashdown game. hmm I think it's a conspiracy now. :cool:

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement