Advertisement

Survey about Immersion in Games

Started by March 19, 2011 01:47 PM
-1 comments, last by Betelgeuze01 13 years, 6 months ago
Hey everyone,

[color=#CCCCCC][font=verdana, sans-serif][font="Arial"][color="#000000"]I'm currently doing research about immersion in games, it's part of a school project. If you are a frequent gamer and want to help me in my research please answer the following questions in my survey. It's only 9 questions and should't take more than a couple of minutes.

I will give away a free copy of Minecraft (activation code) to one of the participants. If you want to win Minecraft please provide your e-mail at the end of the survey. The e-mails will only be used to notify the winner and is not required to participate in this survey.
[/font][font="Arial"][color="#000000"]http://www.thesistools.com/web/?id=181634[/font][font="Arial"][color="#000000"]

Ofcourse it would be interesting to discuss it in this topic too, and if you guys want I can share some of the results of the survey. One of the main things I would like to know is if the artstyle of a game have an effect on immersion. It sounds logic to say that gamers get more immersed in games with a realistisc artstyle compaired to a game with a cartoon style. I don't think thats really the case. What do you guys think?[/font]
[/font]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement