Advertisement

Need help with my dissertation

Started by March 15, 2011 12:33 PM
-1 comments, last by jollygreengiant 13 years, 6 months ago
[color="#333333"][font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]Hi there,

My name is Pamela Hanratty and I am currently undertaking a Bachelor of Arts Honours Degree in Creative Multimedia at Dundalk Institute of Technology. As part of my Honours Degree it is required to compose a research dissertation of a chosen topic.

My selected area of research is “The contrast between how games are perceived in relation to their visual style and how art is recognized by its artistic expression.” The objective of my dissertation is to study how photorealism and non-photorealism graphical styles are used in video games and how they are perceived in contrast to how art is recognized.

I would be extremely grateful if you could complete the attached questionnaire as I hope to gain knowledge in the thoughts and opinions of game developers in relation to the games industry. The questionnaire will only take a few minutes to complete and any information provided will be treated with strict confidentiality.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for reading this and for taking the time in answering the questionnaire. It is much appreciated.

Thanks for your time,
Pamela[/font]
[color="#333333"][font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]
[/font]
[color="#333333"][font="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"]The following link will redirect you to the questionnaire:

https://spreadsheets...2a29zdjFHOXc6MQ[/font]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement