Advertisement

Dude they cancelled SGU!

Started by March 13, 2011 01:20 AM
36 comments, last by way2lazy2care 13 years, 6 months ago

I agree about Firefly, but seriously how long ago was that... time to move on. Or just keep watching the series over and over like a normal person.

fixed so I don't feel like a loser.

[quote name='d000hg' timestamp='1300153962' post='4785869']
I agree about Firefly, but seriously how long ago was that... time to move on. Or just keep watching the series over and over like a normal person.

[/quote]

Did you like the movie (Serenity)? I really enjoyed it.
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
Advertisement

[quote name='way2lazy2care' timestamp='1300155708' post='4785875']
[quote name='d000hg' timestamp='1300153962' post='4785869']

[/quote]

Did you like the movie (Serenity)? I really enjoyed it.
[/quote]

I actually saw serenity with only having seen firefly because it was on at an insane time when I didn't really watch tv in my area (i think it was like 3 in the afternoon on saturdays). I proceeded to watch the show multiple times and bought the movie the day it came out and then rebought the collectors edition.

Some of the best outtakes I've ever seen.
I watched the first episode of SGU.... then I woke up. I feel asleep it was so boring.

SG:A was like overprocessed cheese. Enjoyable with a decent dose of cringeworthy.

SG1 was fantastic, but it still suffered from cheese and bad writing at times.
Having watched the 2nd episode of this season ("Twin Destinies" I think) I still don't understand how people may not like it. And don't come and tell me this episode wasn't self-conclusive.

It is clear that this series isn't meant for average Joe.
If translating "most people don't like it" as "Only special people are smart enough to get it" helps ease your pain.... ;)

We have the full SG:A boxset and that is very very trashy, but I liked it. The basic premise is actually pretty strong, but don't you start to get tired of the cookie-cutter 40min episodes (in general, not just SG)?
Advertisement
Well, not that there are yet undiscovered ways of telling a story :)
As long as it is well narrated and it doesn't assume I'm an under-educated chimp I'm fine.

Having watched the 2nd episode of this season ("Twin Destinies" I think) I still don't understand how people may not like it. And don't come and tell me this episode wasn't self-conclusive.

It is clear that this series isn't meant for average Joe.

That episode was like a better version of the episode i mentioned previously.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement