Advertisement

Introducting myself

Started by February 25, 2011 07:21 AM
4 comments, last by Fl4sh 13 years, 6 months ago
I'm all new here, so I'd like to introduce myself.
My name is Klaus, 26 years old, and I'm from Aalborg, Denmark.

When it comes to game development, I'm inexperienced. I don't have any programming skills, and don't intend to get any. I do a bit of graphics and sounds, but my main focus is game design and promoting games.
When I was younger me and one of my friends used to make small games (Mainly multi player games). Currently, after many years away from game development, we're back again as a team. We're working on a rather large scale project, which is just in the very early stages of development at the moment.... I can't (and won't) reveal anything about this game just yet.

Anyways - HELLO!

Hi, nice to meet you ;)

Deltron Zero and Automator.

Advertisement
Hello Klaus, best wishes for your project. I hope you'll feel at home with your team, getting a good one is a lot of work but it's a real improvement!

Previously "Krohm"

You sound like just another kid who wants to make video games... If you honestly think you are contributing anything without any skills you are fooling yourself...rolleyes.gif

You sound like just another kid who wants to make video games... If you honestly think you are contributing anything without any skills you are fooling yourself...rolleyes.gif

You sound like just another kid who wants to make video games... If you honestly think you are contributing anything to this thread you are fooling yourself...rolleyes.gif

but my main focus is game design and promoting games.

What qualifies you for those positions? ohmy.gif

They hated on Jeezus, so you think I give a f***?!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement