Advertisement

GameDev.net on the iPad

Started by February 19, 2011 06:35 PM
3 comments, last by khawk 13 years, 6 months ago
Does anyone know of a way to be able to post on GameDev.net on an iPad? I have tried several browsers (Safari, Atomic Lite, Mercury, Dual Browser, iLunescape, and even the IPB app) and they all provide the same situation - I can view all of the site's content, I can send messages, but I can't type in a forum post. Something about the way the text boxes work makes all the available browsers on iPad think they are not boxes you can type in.
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter
Would this be a bug?

Beginner in Game Development?  Read here. And read here.

Advertisement
Known issue. This is something we'll have to wait for IPS to address

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

Thanks guys. I was curious if someone had ran into this here and knew a work around. I guess I'll just have to wait for them to fix the issue and not bother trying to visit GD.net on my iPad.
laziness is the foundation of efficiency | www.AdrianWalker.info | Adventures in Game Production | @zer0wolf - Twitter

Thanks guys. I was curious if someone had ran into this here and knew a work around. I guess I'll just have to wait for them to fix the issue and not bother trying to visit GD.net on my iPad.

Yeah, I use my iPad too but quickly learned I could only browse. If I could post I'd be much more efficient. biggrin.gif

Admin for GameDev.net.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement