Advertisement

DirectX 7.0a SDK in UK

Started by January 03, 2000 12:49 PM
1 comment, last by Anton LaVey 24 years, 8 months ago
Deciphered the abbreviations in the subject? Good, I''ll start. I want to get the SDK in the UK, I have a sh*t connection (28.8Kbps) So it would take over 10 hrs to download the SDK. I have to resort to ordering. (Un?)believably, Microsoft charge $13 to ship out internationally. They claim it is all P&P, I think, but surely they are taking the p*ss. Microsoft are monopolising b*st*rds, no sh*t Sherlock, but I need that SDK big style so I suppose I am going to have to bite the bullet? Please, any other (simpler) solution would be greatly appreciated... Anton LaVey
Just download it at the weekend...

1p a minute * 60 minutes is 60p an hour.

so £6.00 for your 10 hour download. And you can do it in one day. No need to wait for MS to send it to you, and better still, no need to give MS any money :)))

Just make sure you use a download manager such as GetRight as a crash or disconnect at 9 and a half hours is NOT funny :(

Good luck

Steve Vallis
Advertisement
abou 126.3Mb is docs and examples. Only 1.7Mb is actually the stuff you need. E-mail me and you can I''ll send them to you. My e-mail address is in my profile.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement