🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Keyboards and Mice

Started by
0 comments, last by Promit 15 years, 6 months ago
Hi, just wanted to see if any one can offer advice on good keyboards an mice sets. At the moment I have a logitech MX5000 (i think) set which is bluetooth has loads of features and stuff, but its a bit tattered now like my middle mouse buttons broke so i have to use another button and the charger isn't great. I was looking around for a new set and there doesn't seem to be like any blue tooth ones. The last time I had just a "wireless" set it was frustrating because it seemed like the signal was poor and in turn make the mouse un-responsive, added to this the range which i could use the mouse wasn't great (sometimes i like to control my PC from in bed when watching a film or tv show at night). So the main question is just a "wireless" keyboard and mouse these days a nice strong wireless connection with good range? it doesn't seem like many people make blue tooth sets so i would hope this is the case. If you have a keyboard and mouse you particularly like please share,. Ideally i would like them to be chargeable ones (running out of batteries late in the night when on a roll coding can be so annoying). Cheers Alex
Advertisement
Have you looked at the Microsoft Wireless Desktop offerings? Something like this thing.

(Moved to Hardware Discussion.)
SlimDX | Ventspace Blog | Twitter | Diverse teams make better games. I am currently hiring capable C++ engine developers in Baltimore, MD.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement