🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Help offered/neede

Started by
-1 comments, last by MiguelDeSousa 16 years, 8 months ago
Hi there, so first let me apologize for my English that maybe not understandable, and second for my posting here if it is the best part in the forum, so please correct me in anything that you may think i'm wrong. I would be interested to offer my help to a project since I never programmed a game (or something that could e called that), I don’t feel comfortable writing one all by my self and I think it would be easier to enter gamedev by this way. I do a lot of programming in C# but c++ or c would be fine just needed some time to get use to. I'm not the best programmer but i'm honest about it :P. so would you be interested please pm. If I don’t find any team that wants me, I will probably try my luck in developing a game by my self. Thanks in advance Best regards Miguel de Sousa
paki sta flacoca sta flax sta flapolen sta flamas bu é mui mininosta vai comi pudin flan

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement