🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

I'm done. How to submit my game?

Started by
1 comment, last by superpig 16 years, 9 months ago
Nah, I'm kidding. I'm not done. Maybe tomorrow, though. But, seriously, I couldnt find any info on how our entries should be submitted. Obviously it will happen in the last possible minutes, but how? And where? And... that's it.

It's only when you look at ants with a magnifying glass on a sunny day, that you realise just how often they burst into flames.

Advertisement
I am sure they will let us know once we get a little bit closer to the end date. I think it usually involves uploading via ftp.
I'll try and get the "Your Entry" area online by the end of the month. Ideally it will permit not just the finished entry but also be a good place for showing off screenshots, WIP, etc.

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement