🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

The Four Elements are: Spinach, Brocolli, Cabage and Potato

Started by
53 comments, last by Metorical 16 years, 9 months ago
Smoked meats, cardboard, ramen sauce packets, budgeting.
Advertisement
Quote: Original post by BleedingBlue

Due to recent cutbacks at your former place of employment, you and the rest of your company are now left destitute in the land of the cubicles. Fight for cardboard housing materials, smoked meats, and ramen sauce packets as you climb what's left of the corporate ladder as you crush your opponents underneath your hobo-infested empire.
Quote: Original post by Moe
Quote: Original post by BleedingBlue

Due to recent cutbacks at your former place of employment, you and the rest of your company are now left destitute in the land of the cubicles. Fight for cardboard housing materials, smoked meats, and ramen sauce packets as you climb what's left of the corporate ladder as you crush your opponents underneath your hobo-infested empire.

I love it but I think I'll wait for the MMORPG version to come out.

New elements: MMORPG, Inverted Time, Bunny Rabbits, Three letters only
Forehand, backhand, serve and volley.

This would be AWESOME.
Seems obvious to me...

Hypothalamohypophyseal tract, functional magnetic resonance imaging, semiotic destitutionalism, and
">cheese
?
Europe, Emblem, Emotion, Economics.
enalpria.uni.cc
little finger, ring finger, middle finger, index finger.

Now that game would suck.
[size="2"]I like the Walrus best.
Quote: Original post by ToohrVyk
Diffeomorphism, Anaphase, Covariance and Gimbal Lock.

Step away from the dictionary! Step away slowly. We're here to help you with that addiction.

Check out Super Play, the SNES inspired Game Engine: http://www.superplay.info

A Rube Goldberg machine, eggs, flour and milk.
Quote: Original post by ShaneHeres
Europe, Emblem, Emotion, Economics.

This is too true. Any idea's I could come up with for last year's contest were either too uninteresting for me to want to complete or would take too much time for me to complete. The year we had pirates, ninjas, etc. (the first year I heard of the contest) was my favorite but I had found out about it way too late. I hope this year's elements aren't too obscure.

OT: The worst elements for the contest is an easy pick, IMO...

Strength, dexterity, intelligence and constitution =b
Quit screwin' around! - Brock Samson

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement