Advertisement

Hardware-Fetisch

Started by March 14, 2007 01:19 PM
3 comments, last by hplus0603 17 years, 6 months ago
No seriously .... klicky Its soooo freaking awesome. Socket AM2, Nice X1250 Graphics Accelerator, HDMI able,only 17x17cm (micro-atx would be like 24x24 :( ) ... its probably the first full fledged HomeTheaterPersonalComputer(short HTPC-Board) ... I think I want this ... NOW!!! In my mind, I would try to put TV into it (not really sure howto. Maybe TVCard is too big, external tv card?), Music-Player, A Nice Screeny for TV and Surfing (LCD?Monitor?), Music, DVD-Player ... Maybe more (like backup for my labtop, wlan accesspoint, webserver, ...) and would also be nice for just toying around :o) I'd put a Athlon 64 X2 3800+ EE SFF in it. And use some Linux and XEN what do you think? and is more of this stuff coming in the near future or is it for now the only board with this parameters? (hope anyone knows more)
Ok

Advertisement
that's gonna be a lot of heat.

[Formerly "capn_midnight". See some of my projects. Find me on twitter tumblr G+ Github.]

Moving you to Hardware Discussion.

- Jason Astle-Adams

I just have a hard time getting excited about anything using integrated graphics. Sharing main RAM with the CPU never works as well as a dedicated memory bus for graphics. And, yes, this means various consoles are compromises, too -- although they're built with that compromise in mind, unlike integrated PC graphics.
enum Bool { True, False, FileNotFound };

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement