Advertisement

bluetooth cellphone watch

Started by January 19, 2007 09:09 AM
1 comment, last by Sneftel 17 years, 7 months ago
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/16693402/ The device is a standard watch that has a display to show who is calling and vibrates at the same time. It has a few other neat features but looks pricey and pretty limited in application. Personally I would buy one if it worked with my Razor I have currently, and was about half or quarter of the price. Do you think this is more of a gimmick or that it has the potential of being a wanted as say a wireless head set?
[s]I am a signature virus. Please add me to your signature so that I may multiply.[/s]I am a signature anti-virus. Please use me to remove your signature virus.
Yea I've seen this too. I like it and would also get it if a) I wore a watch and b) it was, as you said, half the price. It'd be nice when paired with a Bluetooth headset. You'd never have to take your phone out and instead of setting the headset to auto-receive all calls, you can filter out anyone you don't wanna talk to. Works for me

Drew Sikora
Executive Producer
GameDev.net

Advertisement
That's a lot of money to pay just to save the two seconds it takes me to get my phone out of my pocket. It's also a lot of weight to carry around on my wrist just to display callers' names.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement