🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Get ALL the entries with BitTorrent!

Started by
5 comments, last by hornpipe2 17 years, 7 months ago
I'm using a public tracker, and these are all the entries downloaded straight from the Entries page as of last night (I hope I didn't miss any!) http://nwserver.webhop.org/4eV.torrent Total download size 557.69 mb I'm the only seed so far. Please leave your download window open to keep the health of the torrent up. [Edited by - hornpipe2 on December 5, 2006 8:37:04 PM]
My 4eV entry: Euro1943
Advertisement
Am downloading and will seed.
Click here to patch the mozilla IDN exploit, or click Here then type in Network.enableidn and set its value to false. Restart the browser for the patches to work.
Am downloading now then seeding ...
Did you get Faith in this torrent?

Richard "Superpig" Fine - saving pigs from untimely fates - Microsoft DirectX MVP 2006/2007/2008/2009
"Shaders are not meant to do everything. Of course you can try to use it for everything, but it's like playing football using cabbage." - MickeyMouse

I don't think so, if it's a late entrant. I can put a new torrent up later... People who have already downloaded will be able to re-use the same directory and get only the missing piece, I think.

EDIT: Made a new torrent with Faith and replaced the old link with the new one.

[Edited by - hornpipe2 on December 5, 2006 8:31:38 PM]
Dl and seeding.
No no no no! :)
I replaced the old torrent with a new one - this one has Faith included. You might want to get it again. Point the download location to the same place as your existing files, I think it won't try to re-download them.

Now I'm the only seed on the new torrent. : )

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement