Advertisement

[4E4] On Target?

Started by September 01, 2005 08:10 AM
12 comments, last by d000hg 19 years, 1 month ago
Well I am proud to say I am almost 2 weeks ahead of schedule now. My schedule doesn not include work at weekends so if I get some mores tuff done today and tomorrow as well as other weekends I'll be flying.

I reckon that I will get the entry deadline but it won't have all the levels planned, I am just trying to get some content done for next week now too.

I now have a friend interested in making maps which means I can do all the coding without worrying about that. Also I am taking advantage of all the great free models and textures I can find, All the creators will get full credit for them.

I am planning on implementing the final part of the physics into the game. Some of the maps my mate has planned would make some cool gameplay if I get the physics right.

Anyway, it's saturday, i'm off for a rest and then pub lol.

Good luck all.
I've had 3 months of 60-80 hour weeks at work. So I am about two months behind schedule - I havn't touched my 4E4 code in about 2 months.

I will however get something done for the contest - I've done enough 48hour Game Dev contests to know that I can get something finished in time :)
Advertisement
I, too, was on target. Then college started. [bawling] And, well, maybe next year (although I'm still going to give it a shot. [smile])

Best of luck to all the competitors. I'm really looking forward to seeing these entries. I think they're going to rock.
The best way to predict the future is to invent it.
I didn't put a proper plan together since I knew I'd have no time to start with.
Still coding core code but have a lot more time now.

We'll get something in which isn't too shoddy I think - I'm really looking forward to seeing Keratin's models in-game since they continue to look great. Sirob's building a scriptable particle engine which I also want to see running in the game. So I'm lucky to have so much to motivate me, as well as the coding being pretty fun so far.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement