Advertisement

Facts on figures, how many people play games on linux?

Started by March 01, 2005 04:41 PM
13 comments, last by Drag0n 19 years, 5 months ago
I vaguely recall reading in his finger that he's put the serious sam porting on the back burner because of paid work on unreal, so I guess that would mean no.
I like Linux better than Windows. I like games. Therefore, where possible, I use the Linux version of a game. It isn't really a feature that determines whether I get a game, but it's nice.
Advertisement
I play NetHack.
Flightgear, Vegastrike, Simutrans, and of cause Classic Unreal Tournament
our new version has many new and good features. sadly, the good ones are not new and the new ones are not good
Quake III Arena, Unreal Tournament (1), Flightgear, Return To Castle Wolfenstein, Enemy Territory, Neverwinter Nights, America's Army. Yeah. I think that's it.

I'm sure many more people would use Linux to play games -- if they were available (in fact, I know a heck of alot). But this is not important for OP I guess... ;)

Cheers,
dra
-----------------------------"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning..." -- Rich Cook"...nobody ever accused English pronounciation and spelling of being logical." -- Bjarne Stroustrup"...the war on terror is going badly because, if you where to compare it to WWII, it's like America being attacked by Japan, and responding by invading Brazil." -- Michalson

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement