Advertisement

More Wacom troubles

Started by September 18, 2004 10:53 PM
3 comments, last by Fruny 19 years, 11 months ago
I had my Wacom tablet working great, having lots of fun, etc, until I hooked up another monitor. Now my desktop is 2048 X 768 instead of just a 4:3 ratio desktop. The problem is the tablet is only 4:3 ratio so the entire width of the tablet is now shared across two screens. When I try to draw a square it comes out as a rectangle. Any ideas?
I like the DARK layout!
Um.. Wacom tablet?

Does that run X?
Advertisement
Quote: Original post by BradDaBug
Any ideas?

I believe I have seen a graphics tablet resolution parameter in the kernel compilation options.
"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan
Quote: Original post by Fruny
Any ideas?

I believe I have seen a graphics tablet resolution parameter in the kernel compilation options.

?!! I have to recompile the kernel every time I decide to go from one monitor to two and visa vera?!
I like the DARK layout!
?!! I have to recompile the kernel every time I decide to go from one monitor to two and visa vera?!

I don't know. I'm just mentioning what I've seen - could be the actual tablet resolution as opposed to the tablet/screen mapping. There ought to be some parameters you can set in you X config file too. But since my PS/2 wacom tablet causes X to crash, I've not explored in details.
"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement