🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Now that Godfree's gone...

Started by
9 comments, last by Muzzafarath 23 years, 10 months ago
... Who''s going to be moderator for this forum?
I'm reminded of the day my daughter came in, looked over my shoulder at some Perl 4 code, and said, "What is that, swearing?" - Larry Wall
Advertisement
I was just wondering that myself...

If you code it, they will come...

Commander M
(a.k.a. Crazy Yank)
http://commanderm.8m.com
cmndrm@commanderm.8m.com
Ehm, did I miss something? Is godfree^ just having vacation, or has he quit definitely?
me me me! Then all hell can break loose in the linux forum!
quote:
Ehm, did I miss something? Is godfree^ just having vacation, or has he quit definitely?

He said that he didn''t have time for GDNet in the Cya post in the Lounge...
I'm reminded of the day my daughter came in, looked over my shoulder at some Perl 4 code, and said, "What is that, swearing?" - Larry Wall
quote: Original post by nes8bit

me me me! Then all hell can break loose in the linux forum!

It hasn''t allready?

Anyway, I guess I''d better say something in here too....

Yes, I''m leaving. For good. I feel that most of GDNet doesn''t want me here, and I don''t want to be the only pro game developer here (I start work at Silicon Dreams on September 18th)....

This forum will need a new moderator, so email me if you''re interested in taking over (me@thisisnurgle.org.uk, or click the link below).

http://www.thisisnurgle.org.uk

After careful deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that Nazrix is not cool. I am sorry for any inconvienience my previous mistake may have caused. We now return you to the original programming

whatever you do don''t make nessy a mod

- Pouya
#define PURE_STUPIDITY 128 PROGRAMMERS
quote: Original post by Godfree^

Yes, I'm leaving. For good. I feel that most of GDNet doesn't want me here, and I don't want to be the only pro game developer here (I start work at Silicon Dreams on September 18th)....

Say Godfree^, we already got a thread with everybody saying you must stay It's been said before, but don't you still know - nobody is against you? All the good people aren't. Come on man...

Anyway, it's good to hear from you again

Edited by - baskuenen on September 2, 2000 8:52:21 PM
Godfree''s loss of moderation on this forum was actually my fault - I didn''t change his priveleges properly. He''ll remain moderator of the forum unless he decides otherwise.

Kevin

Admin for GameDev.net.

< mutter > *bastard < /mutter >

Seriously, I do plan on turn over this channel to someone else, as I won''t have time for it with my new job, yet no body who has asked ihas demonstrated in the forum that they are suitable (hint) (in my opinion). I still need volunteers...

http://www.thisisnurgle.org.uk

"Nazrix is cool" Nazrix first, then Darkmage, then Nazrix again

After careful deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that Nazrix is not cool. I am sorry for any inconvienience my previous mistake may have caused. We now return you to the original programming

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement