🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Did this die?

Started by
10 comments, last by Dragon88 20 years, 4 months ago
It sure seems like it... (Stolen from Programmer One) UNIX is an operating system, OS/2 is half an operating system, Windows is a shell, and DOS is a boot partition virus
Advertisement
yup

Yes.
Think so...

Don''t get my hopes up like that!! (3 new posts in GDArena)...

Yes... VB6 is here to steal your minds. Very slowly.
quote: Original post by Mushu
Think so...

Don''t get my hopes up like that!! (3 new posts in GDArena)...

Yes... VB6 is here to steal your minds. Very slowly.

and 98 views, AND khawk should have (has) finished his book so more time?!?

T2k
It''s not dead yet. As mentioned by T2k, the book is done (99.5% done), and I''m going to start reworking the arena to hold a contest this summer. The GDC is coming up and we''re preparing the GDNet subscription services, so my time is still limited until around the end of March, but I''m going to start fixing up the arena and adding new features in the sparing time of the next few weeks.

Admin for GameDev.net.

What is this book I keep hearing about?
If a plant cannot live according to its nature, it dies; so a man.
quote: Original post by Khawk
It''s not dead yet. As mentioned by T2k, the book is done (99.5% done), and I''m going to start reworking the arena to hold a contest this summer.

Kwawk
when you get a chance, i was wondering if you could tell us a few (needn''t be in too much detail) of the changes you plan for the arena?
thanks

-------------------------------------------------------
A headache, ancillary; an hourglass auxiliary.

"something witty, blah, blah, blah"
--That One Witty Guy (remember? that one dude?)

(author of DustBot)

------------------------------------------------------- A headache, ancillary; an hourglass auxiliary."something witty, blah, blah, blah" --That One Witty Guy (remember? that one dude?)(author of DustBot)
Sweet, I am TOTALLY in this time.
could someone please fill me in as to what book you are referring to?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement