🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Should i release my bot's sourcecode ???

Started by
-1 comments, last by T2k 20 years, 7 months ago
quote: If you DO NOT want your bot source code released, then email me and let me know by November 16.
iam not sure if i should do it or not, so if you want to see my mapping system etc, then post yes, but when you think that this could give some opponents an unfair advantage (when you cant read what iam doing or have not much time to scroll through some 3k lines...) say no. ...i know that my bot is currently the one that doesnt need to rotate all the time to find his way to the enemy (read as has a relative good mapping system) and i know that my code isnt easy to read for someone who isnt used to my style (i even needed some time to getin after 3weeks of sitting in a corner ), so i would like to know what other ppl think... thx for your vote, dependent on this i will decide if i will write a mail... or not. oh and khawk, you can remove the memory-manager from my sources, isnt used in the vc6 sourcecode, but its your choise, currently its a waste of space (will not work correctly in vc6...) [for the others: its the one from flipcode ask midnight column or something like this] T2k

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement