🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Contest extension

Started by
3 comments, last by khawk 20 years, 8 months ago
Turns out I have a visitor in town this weekend, and as such, I''m going to extend the contest one more week. I don''t know if anybody needs it or wants it, but you''re getting it. Hopefully this isn''t too much of an inconvenience for anyone, but I didn''t know about this visitor for this weekend until recently, and I don''t want to have everyone waiting next week for me to run everyone''s bots. In any case, I won''t be updating the contest webpage about this, since I assume all 6 of you are checking this forum. Also, all the midterm bots are available now, so everyone has at least a week to play with them. Kevin "Khawk" Hawkins
CEO and News Director, GameDev.net
Software Engineer, Raydon Corporation
Author, OpenGL Game Programming Contributing author, Game Development: Tricks of the Trade, "Using the UML in Game Development" Developer Diary

Admin for GameDev.net.

Advertisement
Erm... ok.

But, Hexagon (T2k''s bot) is using up all my CPU power... what the hell? PIII 500MHz with 128MB RAM running Win98SE. I got tired of the way it was slowed down, I quit. Reduce the complex calculations, will ya? Thank you

And DustBot doesn''t start :-/

I good you bid evening.

InitGames Software | InitGames Software forums
quote: Original post by liquidAir
Erm... ok.

But, Hexagon (T2k''s bot) is using up all my CPU power... what the hell? PIII 500MHz with 128MB RAM running Win98SE. I got tired of the way it was slowed down, I quit. Reduce the complex calculations, will ya? Thank you

I good you bid evening.

will do, next contest :D (sry, but i wantet to test how much crap, erhm usefull stuff , a bot can do till timeout (iam currently by 20-70% on my cpu (should be the same as the testspecs, only my gfx is slowing it down)

T2k
quote: Original post by Khawk
I''m going to extend the contest one more week.

Noooooooo!!!

-------

You''re entitled to your own opinion, even though it''s wrong..

quote: Original post by liquidAir
Erm... ok.

I good you bid evening.

erm...he starts for me...

-------------------------------------------------------
A headache, ancillary; an hourglass auxiliary.

"something witty, blah, blah, blah"
--That One Witty Guy (remember? that one dude?)

(author of DustBot)

------------------------------------------------------- A headache, ancillary; an hourglass auxiliary."something witty, blah, blah, blah" --That One Witty Guy (remember? that one dude?)(author of DustBot)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement