🎉 Celebrating 25 Years of GameDev.net! 🎉

Not many can claim 25 years on the Internet! Join us in celebrating this milestone. Learn more about our history, and thank you for being a part of our community!

Registration Confirmation

Started by
6 comments, last by Mushu 20 years, 8 months ago
Greetings!! I uploaded my bot onto the ftp server, and I sent the e-mail. Is there any way to verify that it was uploaded properly, and received? I would hate to not see my bot listed the day after the midterm entry... thanks.. Has anyone else registered their stuff yet? Or will I be fighting myself? -------
Advertisement
i will upload my bot on friday, i hope. currently i write a new ai-system, but when it does''nt work i will optimize my previous version to prevent some cpu-time killers... so you will fight at least one enemy

T2k
Just uploaded mine today That makes 2

I good you bid evening.

InitGames Software
I have your''s and liquidAir''s emails. I haven''t checked the FTP server yet, though. If there is a problem I''ll let you know. What matters most is I got your email.

Admin for GameDev.net.

Uploaded :D, hope there will be more than 3 contestants... and i hope the contest-test-computar is faster than my Athlon XP 2000 (1,667Ghz) with a crapy Geforce 4 420Go, otherwhise i see problems with timeouts for me :D

T2k
blah! i''m not gonna be able to get enough done on my uber-bot to submit it for the beta, so i''m just gonna submit my old (v.2 or so) bot i guess...gonna make sure it runs with the newest version of the arena first, then i''ll submit it.

i *will* have the bot i''ve been working on done in time for the real competition though!!!

-------------------------------------------------------
A headache, ancillary; an hourglass auxiliary.

"something witty, blah, blah, blah"
--That One Witty Guy (remember? that one dude?)

(author of DustBot)

------------------------------------------------------- A headache, ancillary; an hourglass auxiliary."something witty, blah, blah, blah" --That One Witty Guy (remember? that one dude?)(author of DustBot)
I''ve uploaded my bot and sent the email...
me too

-------------------------------------------------------
A headache, ancillary; an hourglass auxiliary.

"something witty, blah, blah, blah"
--That One Witty Guy (remember? that one dude?)

(author of DustBot)

------------------------------------------------------- A headache, ancillary; an hourglass auxiliary."something witty, blah, blah, blah" --That One Witty Guy (remember? that one dude?)(author of DustBot)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement